"The evening story of a small and very old bookshop - the keeper of stories and the place where lost books find their home."
- Single postcard - 3.9 x 5.9” (10 x 15 cm)
- Blank inside with a few small illustrations
- Comes with a matching brown envelope made of smooth sturdy paper
- Professionally printed on high-quality eco-friendly matte paper of 300g (FSC-certified)
- Illustrated by Daria Danilova
- Made in Poland
- In an on-going effort to reduce single-use plastics, we have made the decision to ship our cards without cellophane sleeves. Learn more ⟶